We ordered over 3000$ worth of new appliances in May 2013 - Kenmore Elite Refrigerator, Microwave, Stove and Dishwasher.Our freezer stopped making ice in June 2014 (3 weeks after our warranty ended).

I called the service center to see if they could make an exception or give us a significant discount on the repair since we were only 3 weeks out (not like 3 years!) I spoke with one representative who wanted to give me the part 10% off (same coupon you can find online) but didn't know anything about sending someone out to fix it. Then I asked to speak to a manager. They had "to call me back" and I never heard from anyone all evening. I called the next day, was given the same run around from a technician and then I was finally able to speak with a supervisor who said she could give me 20% off (another coupon you can find online) the repair which was going to cost $285.

I was absolutely disgusted that the supervisor wasn't able to offer anything more than an online coupon code that anyone can find or use.

They do not take care of their loyal or valued customers and I will never purchase an appliance from Sears again.On a side note, the service man who originally came out was helpful and so was the 2nd parts and service person I spoke with.

Comments