Tyler, Texas

I bought a compactor form the store in Tyler, Texas. I was not happy with the performance, so they offered me a replacement.

I did not accept it because the compactor they were going to give me was the same 1/3 horsepower as the one I had, and I did not think it would perform any better. A few days after the warranty was up, it failed totally. After some pleading, they agreed to open up the offer of replacement. The warranty department is willing, but a lady won't who has the final say won't allow it to go through.

They are doing what they think they have to do, so I am going to do what I have to do, which is notify every consumer complaint site in the nation.

They are going out of business due to the way they treat people, so they really don't care if your happy. There are plenty of other good places to go spend a lot of money on large appliances that will treat you with the respect you deserve.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Compactor Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sears Cons: No one will help.

Comments