1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We received a gift card from our kids for Christmas. The first purchase, from Sears was fine. We then had to purchase something else to expend the fund. Here it is in a nutshell:

Ordered: microwave. Received damaged item marked with a return authorization number in a damaged box. Resolution. Keep and discard.

Then ordered: Range hood. It said it shipped. On the day it was to have arrived, we got an email that our order had been cancelled as it was out of stock.

I went to the executive office and told them I wanted to cash out my gift card. They told me to go to the store. The store said they couldn't do. After much runaround and hassle, the only thing I could do was order something else. I ordered a Craftsmen shed and had hassle about delivery and receipt. Finally resolved, after being lied to. We actually like the shed but WHAT AN ORDEAL.

It is no wonder a store like this is going out of business. The exec. office doesn't give one care about their customers. They assign your case to a flunkie that tells you the same thing that they do on the front lines (which is that they can't help you). I will never, ever, EVER buy from Sears or any of it's affiliates.

I didn't like: Rest was a nightmare.

Comments