bought a treadmill, scheduled a delivery time for 5pm-7pm.Received 2 confirmations for that time by e-mail and text message.

The morning of I received a phone call from the delivery company stating they will be at my house btwn 1 & 3. I immediately said no, I wont be home, I have a scheduled delivery at 5 -7. He said ok. That was at 9am.

AT 2pm received another phone call from delivery guys saying they are at my house???!!! Really?? I told you I wouldn't be home!. My 14yr old son was home, so I decided they are already there, don't want to reschedule, let me just have them deliver it.

So I allowed them to come in and was on face time with my son while they were there. 5 min later they tell me they are missing parts for the treadmill and will have to return it to the warehouse. At that point I had had enough so I got on the phone with customer service immediately and canceled my order. The lady who I could barely understand hung up on me because she could not comprehend what I was saying.

So after numerous calls back to customer service they say they will refund me my money within 7-10 business days. We shall see how true that is. I am very upset with my experience with this company and their customer service. The address says Texas, but when you call you get someone in the Phillipines.

They are terrible!!!

Avoid at all costs.Really wish I read sears review before making my purchase.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments