Moorhead, Minnesota
With Company response

I ordered a washer/dryer on Dec 1st. The item turned out to be on back-order until January 15th. I cancelled my order on Dec 3rd. It is now December 12th and the credit has yet to be issued to my Visa card.

I have called Sears customer service 3 times. Each time I get passed to another department. One rep gave me the cancellation number that was sent to Visa, but when I called Visa, they had no record of the credit request nor the number I was given by the Sears rep.

I will never allow my family to shop at Sears again. A 2 person start-up is more buttoned-down than this operation.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

Sears Response

Anonymous1944 My name is Liz and I am a part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. Please accept our apologies for the poor customer service that you have received.

In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous1944) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Thank you, Liz R. Social Media Moderator Social Media Support

Anonymous1943

My name is Liz and I am a part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. Please accept our apologies for the poor customer service that you have received. We strive to provide top notch service to each and every one of our customers, and we are sorry to see that we have fallen short of that mark in this instance. Understanding that we have let you down, we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and gather the needed information in order to make the necessary improvements. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous1943) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support

to Sears Response Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States #581878
Sears Response

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Please use the screen name Anonymous1944 for assistance. Thank you