With Company response Not resolved

I ordered a Mattress/Box Spring/Frame on February 20th from Sears.com.

Sears told me 3/2/2011 they were going to deliver.

3/2/2011 - Attempt #1-took the day off and got a call at 12PM telling me the furniture never arrived to the warehouse. I said okay and called customer support. What a mess.. I got to a manager that barely spoke English and told me to allow them one more try. I agreed.

3/11/2011 - Attempt #2- took the day off. Got a time slot of 8-10. 10:30AM they show up with a King Mattress (Correct), Queen Mattress (Incorrect) and a twin bed frame! (Incorrect). I called angry to customer support and got the run around. They said there was an issue on the order and they needed to cancel this one and recharge my CC another 1K. So at this point I have two charges for 1k on my CC with no Bed.

3/21/2011 - Attempt #3 - this time they show up with a queen mattress and two frames. I cancelled the order immediately and was told I would get a refund "soon". I still had the original $1k charge. To this day, I still have the charges on my CC and battle daily to Customer Service.

What the *** did I do to deserve this.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Snmbikes1:

My name is Susan and I am part of the Social Media Support Team, and I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Snmbikes1) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thanks,