With Company response Not resolved

Ordered an item online at Sears.com The boxes arrived smashed, merchandise was not as shown on their website. I called and they told me their system was down and to call back in 3 hours!

I then went to Sears.com and used their live chat. Was on Live Chat for 40 mins! Told me I would get an email telling me how to return the packages! Never got an email!

Called them 2 days later and they said they need the tracking #'s from the boxes (why didn't they ask for that when I called 2 days earlier???), then I'm told they have to send a request to UPS and it will take 5 business days! THEN UPS will email me for a pick up date!!! AND I will not get a refund until 3-5 business days after Sears gets the items back from UPS!

Sears customer service stinks!!!!

The representative would not put a supervisor on the phone when I repeadily asked! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Sears Website.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Nothappy12,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are very sorry for the manner in which your online order was shipped to you. We can understand how having your order arrive damaged would be very frustrating for you, and we’d like to discuss some options we have to help make this right. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Nothappy12), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brian S.