I submitted an order on line from Sears Outlets in Clearwater, Florida.I wanted the appliances for a new home we were building.

So far I have spent hours trying to get this order delivered in a correct and timely manner. The order had a refrigerator, washer and dryer on it. Sears split the order and the W&D came from the St Petersburg store and the refrigerator came out of the Clearwater store. The St Pete store was marvelous, everything went well.

The Clearwater store has the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. I scheduled a delivery which was confirmed by phone on 1/15/15 for delivery on 1/16 between 3-6PM. It never made the truck. The management nor anyone else knew about it till it was too late to be delivered on Saturday.

Store manager claimed nothing can be done but I have learned that these stores are franchises. This store is owned by one Ahmed El-Hawary. Really hard to track down that one, but I will plaster his name and this class act all over the web.

This is only half of the story.This place is a mess!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears manager from Sears was no solution and never received product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments