Dealing with Sears customer service is an absolute nightmare. I have logged countlless hours, yes hours, on the telephone trying to have my microwave replaced.

The microwave I purchased just stopped working after only having it for 3 days, not to mention that the interior light never worked from day one. Each time I have contacted the customer service department for a replacement with installation (which I paid for through Sears), I end up speaking to different representatives who all have assured me that they are "very sorry ma'am" and they they will "go ahead and submitted a credit for a replacement."

However, after waiting a few days for the delivery phone call, it never comes. I have been without a microwave for 2 weeks and have to contact the customer service department every 2 days or so and start all over again....UNACCEPTABLE.

If you do not want to be tormented by the lack of effectiveness of the customer service department, do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY APPLIANCES FROM THE SEARS ONLINE STORE!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 22, 2016.

Comments