Dealing with Sears customer service is an absolute nightmare. I have logged countlless hours, yes hours, on the telephone trying to have my microwave replaced.

The microwave I purchased just stopped working after only having it for 3 days, not to mention that the interior light never worked from day one. Each time I have contacted the customer service department for a replacement with installation (which I paid for through Sears), I end up speaking to different representatives who all have assured me that they are "very sorry ma'am" and they they will "go ahead and submitted a credit for a replacement."

However, after waiting a few days for the delivery phone call, it never comes. I have been without a microwave for 2 weeks and have to contact the customer service department every 2 days or so and start all over again....UNACCEPTABLE.

If you do not want to be tormented by the lack of effectiveness of the customer service department, do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY APPLIANCES FROM THE SEARS ONLINE STORE!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments