2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

First thing I have been using Sears [33yrs] since I was 15 for clothes, appliances, beds, grills, auto, lawn tractors etc.. Didn't mind paying extra because customer service was always great, and I stress WAS!

Their website is also *** and anytime have issue they do not allow you to post. And if for some reason they ship from a vendor forget getting any help at all!

They are happy to call you to try and sell you repair policies and if you tell send me the information they get rude and Hang up, call back to complain and they completely try to change your words and not document.

I don't know if there has been a change at the top, but I can easy see as to some of the main reasons their stores are failing, time to start looking elsewhere, I have been tolerant of their poor service for to long now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears customer care. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments