Purchased 2 dresses on 6/23/16 for a wedding out of country, left few days later without reading the return policy on the receipt. Also purchased two other dresses from Sears Security Square Mall (ended up choosing one of these dresses for the wedding, remaining 3 stayed at home and didn't travel with me) few days later.

Returned to US on 7/25, visited Sears Columbia to return the 3 that I didn't use. Informed by salesperson that I could not complete the return, she offered to let me speak with a manager. After few minutes, a woman arrived at the counter (manager?) - she did not introduce herself. After the salesperson stated to her that I wanted to speak with a manager, she turned to me and said "Yes?".

I started by stating that I had bought dresses on 6/23/26 and wanted to return them - she cut me off and said "Sorry, we can't return".

Before I had a chance to further explain my situation, she turned to the salesperson and said something - then walked away! Regardless of policy, customer service is clearly not a priority - I will not return, and I will make sure anyone that knows me does not return either.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

ballen3
Mercer, Pennsylvania, United States #1191860

Things like this is why I quit going to Sears 30 years ago...