Ease of Use
Layout of Store

we purchased a brand new lawn mower about 4 moths ago from our local sears in Greensburg pa, the lawnmower was on of the self propelled pro series 28 inch cut, i mowed the lawn with it 3 times and it broke down on us, the cable that operates the blades broke, my wife called up sears to try and get us a full refund, but they said no, also keep in mind we never were able to talk to a person who speaks english, i think sears does this on anyways they said they would send out a service tech to repair the lawnmower, so we gave the lady the full description of the lawn mower, including the model number and we even went as far as send pics of the lawnmower.

so she said ok someone will have to be home between 8am and noon, so i told off work , well the tech shows up and tells us he does not have any parts on hand and that he will have to order the parts , and the parts will take 1 week to get in, So i lost a whole day of wages and the lawnmower was not fixed, keep in mind i am self employeed contractor so when i dont work i loose a lot of money, so now i was pretty mad , and of course calling sears words you do not want to hear, so now the parts came in 3 weeks later, in that time period we had to hire a landscaping company to mow our yard, which now cost us more money, so now the parts are in, and of course some are missing. so we had to wait another week on the other parts, so now all the parts are in and they schedule us for today ( 11-154-2017 ) and of course i had to take off work again, and they told us someone would be here between 8am and noon, well this time no one showed up at all. UNREAL. so i called up my wife and she called them up and they told her they have to reschedule us, now keep in mind the night before they sent us an email confirming todays appointment.

so now no one is coming at all, they basically just left us hanging and i took off another day of work. not only will they not refund us the full amount of this pile of junk, but now they are having us take off work and not even showing up, BOY WHOULD I LIKE TO WRAP MY HANDS AROUND THE OWNER OF SEARS NECK AND CHOKE THE LIFE OUT OF HIM. so now i am fed up with this and i call them up only to get some person on the mail who can not speak english and who can care less about our situation, i told him i wanted to speak with higher management he tells me there is no higher management, this is how the owners and CEO of sears operate, they forward all the calls to a call center that is full of people for another country and can care less about americans. so i urge anyone who reads this STAY AWAY FROM SEARS, DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MORE OR YOUR HARD EARNED AMERICAN MONEY, they are crooks.

we still have a broken down lawnmower, and nothing has been resolved, i told my wife to call up an attorney and sue there *** es off. i dont care if it cost me more money that what i would get back , i would have this on every channel available so that people can see just how big of crooks they are. i will not take anymore time of work , so if my wife wants the yard mowed she will either have to mow it herself or get on the phone and start talking to an attorney.

im done wasting my time with sears and there incompetent people and so forth.if anyone has similar experience we should all get together and get a large class action lawsuit going on.

Review about: Lawn Mower.

I didn't like: Customer service, Product is poor qaulity, Service tech did not show up.