Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The only reason I didn’t give sears zero stars is because the app won’t let me. This is the worst service I have ever experienced!!!!!!

I have called numerous times to get my washer repaired. They have canceled twice and I have taken off of work. They have no regard for anyone’s time. I spoke to two ladies they said they would call me back and they didn’t.

Then when I called back they were closed!!! Their warranties are a scam. They try not to come out until your warranty is up so that you have to purchase another one. I wouldn’t recommend sears if it was the last appliance place on earth.

On top of that my clothes have been stuck in my washing machine for a week soaking in water. So my clothes will be absolutely ruined when they do finally come. Great this is unacceptable service as a multi million dollar company. They should be ashamed treating customers like this.

I will never advise anyone to get anything from there. And to make matters worse this is the second time in a year that this has happened.

My washer is only 3 years old!!! This is a nightmare!

Review about: Sears Washing Machine Repair.

Comments

I'd gladly trade your "nightmare" for mine. You need to realign your priorities and realize that your problem is a common one.

It is a simple mechanical failure, likely out of warranty due to age.

If I were you, I'd be careful with the word "nightmare" unless you want the Harpies of Fate to descend upon you like an invading army. Actually, I'm pretty sure you don't even understand the definition of the word or its common vernacular.