Verified Reviewer

I ordered a GE refrigerator on October 6th that was to be delivered October 27th. Sears changed this delivery date FOUR times.

In the mean time I had to pay to have my old refrigerator fixed because the one I purchased through Sears was still not shipped/delivered. I finally became fed up and cancelled my order. I was told 7-10 business day and the refund would appear in my account. It has now been over the 7-10 days and I am now being told that I need to wait another 24-72 hours for the case to be looked at and then another 7-10 days due the refund never being processed.

I am extremely disappointed in the service I have NOT received. I will be filing a complaint with Better business Bureau. If this is how customers are treated with Sears you have lost another customer. In a time when families are struggling to pay bills due to the pandemic this is actually disgusting that this company would do this.

I have had to store my food in coolers because I cant afford to pay another $1700 on a refrigerator while waiting for a refund. Thanks for nothing Sears!!

Another lost customer,

Christine

Sears Cons: Very unprofessional and lack integrity, Still no help, Poor response from sears.

Comments

#1959399

Never buy anything at Sears you will wait forever they have no inventory they are bankrupt

Sears Reviews