I will just start off with saying Sears will never have one penny of my money ever again.I have had the worst customer service repair experience and I feel like I'm being shafted as a customer.

We bought our Kenmore Elite top of the line refrigerator 2 years ago spent a couple of thousand dollars on what we thought was a great refrigerator. Since then we have had to replace the drawer for the icebox which took almost 6 weeks to get the part and the first time that we received the part it was broken so we had to order another part which took another 4 weeks. This Sunday our refrigerator stopped Cooling and I called the repair department who told me that they could not get someone out here till Tuesday. The repair guy came on Tuesday and advised us that it will take 10 business days to receive our part and he also proceeded to advise us that this is the 5th refrigerator that he is repairing with the same problem from Sears.

He needs to order the compressor which is a main component of the refrigerator not some hard to find silly little piece of a refrigerator. I find it ridiculous that any customer should have to wait 10 business days for a main component of a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old. Nowadays with overnight and expedited shipping that should not be an option. I contacted the complaints department got transferred around and finally was able to speak with Liza supervisor and repairs Department who proceeded to hang up on me after I was telling her how it was unacceptable for my family to go 10 days with no refrigerator.

I have three children and a senior mother I cannot afford to live on fast food for the next 10 days. Yes Sears did offer $250 credit for all of my food that has gone bad but that does not cover half the cost of what it's going to cost me to repair the food and to feed my family for the next 10 days.

I am livid with Sears and the repair department and how customer service handles the complaints of their customers.I am taking this all the way to the Better Business Bureau and I will never ever deal with Sears again

Comments