With Company response

I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING BUT HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!The repairman came out to my house and looked at my washer and told me he needed to order a part that he did not have on his truck.

After I was misled to believe the part for my washer was in stock and would arrive at my house on March 7th (the next day) even after mentioned I could purchase the part myself if necessary, but i was assured it would arrive on March 7th. Come to find out the part wasn't shipped until March 7th at 9:55pm. I have now had to reschedule my appointment not once, but twice. The part is scheduled to arrive tonight, March 8th by 7pm .

I am on hold with the (800) 479-5899 number trying to reschedule the repairman to come out tomorrow. I have been on hold for 35 minutes. I was told the next available appointment is Tuesday, March 13th. What a joke!

After all the BS they put me through! I am so frustrated with the lack of customer service I have received thus far! The girl that just kept me on hold for 35 minutes and jerked me around made sure she covered her butt good! She put no notes into he system so she could not be tracked.

She placed me on hold for 35 minutes and then disconnected me. This is the kind of people Sear's hires.

I feel I was duped into ordering Sear's parts when I could have purchased the part elsewhere from a reliable company. I would like somebody to provide the customer service I should have received all along and have a repairman at my house tomorrow to finish the job promised!

My next phone call is going to be to the credit card company to reverse the charge on my credit card. I paid for a service I did not receive. IF ANYBODY OUT THERE IS LOOKING FOR A WASHER REPAIRMAN DO NOT CALL SEAR'S!!!! SPARE YOURSELF THE NIGHTMARE!

OMG!To add insult to injury I just found out they charged my credit card twice!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous 303270,

Please accept our apologies for the delayed response.

I came across your post today and I am very alarmed about what I have read. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations Team. I am so sorry you feel you were misled about when the part would arrive and the double charge on your credit card. I know it is not easy to run a household without a fully functional washing machine. I would like to get you in contact with one of our knowledgeable case managers.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the code associated with your post (303270), for reference to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.