Fremont, New Hampshire
3.0

I was reading a horrible review of Sears and I was thinking to myself....I would think this had to be at least a two sided story if I had not dealt with Sears myself with horrible customer service issues.How many times did the service rep listen to my whole tale of woe and then in a robotic voice say, Yes, I'm sorry to hear that sir.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to help you. Is there anything else I can do today??? Yes I would like to speak to a customer service manager... only to be put on hold and then when a gruff irritated manger gets on the phone and you begin again they HANG UP ON YOU!!!

Sears is the worst retailer I have ever dealt with hands down! recently I bought a Mattress. It was to be delivered, don't laugh they said they would! We purchased a new mattress and I was contacted 5 times being told it would be delivered between 4 and 6 on Friday.

This INCLUDED FRIDAY MORNING I got rid of our old mattress and got ready for the new one. They called and told us it wouldn't be there until Saturday... No place to sleep! PISSED !!

Then on Saturday morning an automated call told us it wouldn't be here until WEDNESDAY!! No recourse.. I am a direct but productive person when dealing with problems and I had two customer service managers hang up on me simply because I asked them a question they didn't have an answer for. It was "What am I supposed to do until then?" This is not the first time this has happened.

Also I spent all day on the phone trying to resolve this important issue and 80% of the people I spoke with I couldn't understand. When I finally did get someone that i could understand and didn't just hang up on me they just listened to my issue and said; Thanks you for you input sir... I'm sorry we cant help you... Is there anything else I can do for you??

ARGHHHHH. I finally found out that my stinking mattress was at their Kingston NH warehouse which is 3 miles from my house! ARGHHHH! We went and got it.

Thanks for nothing and by the way the mattress sucks! The guy in the warehouse shool his head and worked his but off for a half hour on a hot Saturday to find our mattress.

A needle in the haystack.Give him a huge raise and fire all of your customer destruction agents!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and being treated poorly. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears manager and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Sears needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments