On February 14, 2015 Sears sent a delivery team to do a warranty replacement on a Sole Fitness E35 elliptical machine. The machine never worked right when Sears technicians tried and failed to fix it several times. By the way, the repair team consists of only two people per area and does not work on weekends. Appointments are two weeks out at the least, so don’t plan on any speedy repairs. When the delivery guys came to swap the machines they were too lazy to take it apart and damaged my ceiling badly. They also dropped it very hard on my stairs. There is one big hole and lots of deep scrapes. One of the delivery guys Francisco said he would come back and fix it during the week. He never showed up even though he gave me his cell phone number, he never answered or returned my call. Finally I contacted Sears at the 1-800-479-6351 number and things went from bad to worse. They gave me a claim number which is #3153931. They said someone would call me in 24 hours. After a week no one called me so I called Sears again. This time they said they were waiting for a company called Diakon Logistics who handled my delivery to get back in touch with them. I called again a few days later and asked to be transferred or given the number to this third party company. Next I spoke to Steve manager at Diakon Logistics here in Charlotte. He claimed that his company was too busy to come out and assess the damage they caused. He apologized for Francisco lying to me, (I guess a Diakon employee) and said if I get a handyman to do the estimate he would pay it. He gave me his email which is swalton@diakonlogistics.com and his phone number 704-359-8650. About a week and a half went by before I could fine someone to do the estimate and I sent it to Steve who claimed he was the manager. I also called. No response at all. No way to leave a voicemail. I gave him time to respond and then I called Sears to let them know that Steve had also lied to me. At this point they say every time I call we will contact that company and in 24 hours someone will call you back. I have never received one phone call from a Sears employee. Today I have called then eight times because I have had enough. I don’t care if it was $2. I will not let Sears get away with treating me this way. I spent 1,300 with the company, plus the cost of a warranty, set up, and delivery. The least they could do is send responsible people into your home and care about maintaining your business. On the phone Sears has given me the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. The employees have lied several times and they pretend to be managers when they are not if I ask for one. When I call and speak to another employee they tell me the employee I spoke to was not a manager. Then they play this game where they transfer you all over the place. They hang up on you. Nobody is responsible. Nobody is accountable. Sears will not pay my $300 claim because they are transferring liability to Diakon who is responsible, but responsible to Sears who hired them. Sears however, should be responsible to their customers. As customers we should not have to deal with their contractors. CJ, who claimed to be a supervisor for team #4201 finally admitted Sears will not do the right thing and there is no contingency plan or process if something like this happens to any of their customers. Please do not buy anything from Sears. Do not buy the useless warranty, especially if you live in the Charlotte Area. They use unsafe and probably uninsured third party companies to deliver and set up items in your home and take no responsibility whatsoever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and delivery experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sears delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments