Sears is dying, so it may be best to avoid them entirely.Sears e-mailed me a delivery time and date for my new large appliance, but then never showed.

No calls to inform me of delay or a ratonale. Then, it was nearly impossible to find out what was going on (foreign call centers knew nothing, endless phone chains, sometimes advised to take circular paths through customer support). Finally, obtained warehouse phone number surreptitiously, and discovered that my item had never even arrived at the warehouse.

Now I'm being told to re-schedule the delivery appointment ...in absence of any idea on Sears' part as to when my item will actually arrive.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears installation. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments