Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I wish I could tell you the water heater I received was good or bad but we never even received it.

I ordered it online thru Sears with next day delivery and installation...of which I paid an additional $300+ for.

Never showed up, never called me....received a text that it would be here any minute.

Called them....had no record of install but was sending it to some warehouse address and not even my own.

Finally was given the local installers name and number after speaking to four different people.

Called him...he scolded me for ordering online. Told me he would call the next day with an appointment. Never called. I called him...didn't remember who I was. Told me he would call the next day...never called.

Called Sears again....Told.me they could do nothing and to call the installer. Called the installer again....Told.me he would be there the next morning at 9:30am...and that I needed to pay an additional $45 in cash only and to have a blank check available in case there were any "code" problems.....wtf?

I humoured him....he never did show up the next day nor did he call...figured that would be the case.

Called Home Depot before noon that day and they had a water heater and installed it within hours of my order.

TWO DAYS later, the installer calls me and tells me he is ready to set an appointment....I tell him he is a joke.

I called Sears and cancelled everything....they told me my account would be refunded within 5-7 days....it's three weeks later and I had to open a dispute with my Discover card...no refund.

What happened to Sears? They used to be the go to for home appliances. I will never give them a single thought ever again.

Review about: Sears Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments