This was resolved but in favor of Sears. They customer Service was no help.

I did return the Mattress which cost me $$$$ and now I own a Bed Frame that I can never Ever Return.... Sears lie (through omission) with their Bait and switch FRAUD techniques. I would caution all DO NOT shop at Sears. IF the sales person had told me up front...

If you buy this Mattress and don't like it... You will have to keep it for 30 days and then after 30 days you can return it but it will cost you $$$$ I never would have spent 6K on it. IF they had told me once you buy this adjustable bed frame You can never Ever return it... I never would have made the purchase.

Of course they don't tell you that!

I will never go back to Sears. I am letting my 500 contacts on LinkedIn know, My 200 friends on Face Book know and the 24,000 members of the SFA know what happened to me!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Letitgo

Why didn't you as the consumer ask about the return policy upon making the purchase. Take some responsibility here, before you spend that kind of money on ANYTHING use your brain and ask about the return policy. You are totally at fault here but you can go ahead and keep blaming others for your stupidity since that seems to be the way you roll!!