With Company response

Patronizing this Third Party Vendor as well as Sears is by far the most infuriating experience I have ever encountered with merchants. I now know why Sears and its subsidiaries are plagued with so many financial woes- they insensitively mistreat their customers to the point that very few continue to do business with them.

In my recent (and only) experience, I have been troubled time after time by their lack of business savvy, professionalism, and incompetence.To have the first item delivered be the wrong item and then the second item delivered to the wrong person/address speaks to why I am poorly rating these companies. Now the item is out of stock and neither merchants had any regard to my financial loss due to the other items I purchased to accompany this set that cannot be returned.

Thus, I give them both a poor rating and would give them a negative rating if possible. I am currently in the process of taking action to be compensated for their their misfeasance, but thought is wise to advise others to avoid conducing business with either Sears or their Third Party Vendor, ErgodE.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing with us about your order situation, and we apologize for receiving the item wrong multiple times. We’d like to speak with you, and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you to make sure this situation is resolved and you've been taken care of.

At your soonest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous484214), and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support Team

I'd call and demand a discount on your bill and a refund on any and all delivery charges. They hire third party contractors to deliver and install their products.

I'm so sorry for this. I had one guy come to our house and although I had it in the contract that they run the washing machine to make sure it wasn't going to leak, the guy refused, until I called corporate while he was still there and my husband showed up at the same time. The guy did as he was told, but you could tell he was pretty ticked.

He was about to walk out the door. Trust me, had he done that, that washing machine was going right out with him, crammed up his backside.