2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I placed a $200.00 order (Order #840814926) and have to tell you what your company members are doing. First off several of the items I ordered and still being charged for were canceled via the website due to not having the items in stock.

The website sells tons of stuff they do not even have! When the shipment arrives several items were broken due to being thrown in a huge box 5x’s the size of the items with ZERO packing peanuts or any other form of padding. Also several items I bought never even showed up yet they say there were! Instead of those items they took it upon themselves to literally substitute with sub par items that were not even close or like what I ordered.

For example instead of the big multi colored tree topper bow I got a small package of 6 mini silver bows. Seriously? Instead of a wooden tree decor item they gave me some stuffed snowman on a bench. Seriously!

Then 5 items were not even in the box like they show on the invoice were! I have called customer service 5 times overseas (thanks for that nightmare of outsourcing) and they are rude and tell me the same line of BS. It will be elevated to a manager and they will email me back in no less than 48 hours. Weeks have gone by and no email including in my spam folders.

Horrible horrible customer service and website. Natasha Walker

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Non delivery of service promised, Unable to speak english, Length of time and effort to resolve, Sells items online they do not even have to sell, Sends broken items due to poor shipping.

Comments