My service appointment has been cancelled twice without previous notification. When contacted customer service they told me that the first time the technician was delayed (but they never notified me).

So, one day lost. The rescheduled appointment was for today but as the technician never showed up I called again. Today they tell me that the appointment was for June 8 and not June 6 as the customer service rep told me. They customer service rep said that my appointment was cancelled AGAIN.

They claim the technician tried to contact me during the past 3 days - and this is completely false. I do not have any messages or phone calls. Now they booked the service for June 14 - I only hope they show up. The appliance is no longer in warranty so I AM PAYING FOR THE SERVICE OUT OF POCKET.

I will have to continue paying for a rented refrigerator. SERVICE IS COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE.

I have been a Sears customer since 1977 ( I was even a Sears employee) and never expected this. I WILL THINK IT TWICE BEFORE BUYING ANOTHER APPLIANCE FROM SEARS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

I didn't like: Being lied to and deceived and my time wasted, Customer servic.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 06.

Comments