Reference my refrigerator under a Sears Home Appliance Warranty

You all are a bunch of bastards.

I waited for five hours on September 5, from 1.00 to 6.00 p.m. No one called or showed up.

Finally, after calling what seems to be a million times and kissing every ugly stink *** at Sears, finally someone came on September 22, after I had to *** work a second time and wait for another five hours.

Then, he struggled with the refrigerator for hours, left and came back. He quieted the refrigerator for that evening and that night. The next morning, the refrigerator went right back to its old ways and the noise is twice as loud.

He told me that he had to postpone the appointment. I have been calling like a fool again and again every day. No one is telling me anything. Once again, this morning I reached someone who could not help me and I asked to speak to someone who could and who had some authority. She snobbishly told me that she is a case manager and there is no one "higher", because sh is a case manager! Case Manager? Hugh? Pretty authoritative! I asked her if she owned the business? I thought it was a rightful question to ask since there was no one "higher" than her. I assumed that she owned and ran the operation. I had the same experience a few weeks back and I wrote to Sears' corporate only to receive a badly composed, poorly spelled, punctuated, poor grammar and bad English piece of rubbish. I t never addressed my concerns or resolved the issue.

So, the point is that I am with a loud refrigerator that beats like a generator for more than a month and Sears' folks could care less.

So, do you want to know how satisfied I am? That's how satisfied I am! You bunch of nasty unhelpful people!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears refrigerator repair at Sears was unhelpful and inconsiderate customer serv , but reviewer liked ice people. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.