The sears H2 front loader is the worst machine ever!We have a contract, but you have to wait two weeks for a repair man.

Then, they cannot fix it! So, another two weeks at the laundromat! Four weeks at the laundromat is far too long for someone that has a washing machine and a contract! And, they have to send parts to your house, so the mail comes into play!

No one will forward me to management. I called 10 people to complain and Mike's, from customer service, response was, "Well what do you want us to do? Move you up on the list? Everyone is waiting for service!" Do not get a sears product, and never, ever get their service contract!

I am going out to buy a new machine right now!It will not be a SEARS product!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sears repair from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments