2.1
Layout of Store

My fiancé is a cashier at the sears in santa fe and always complains about how one of her bosses treats her and is always trying to get her fired.Me and a friend went to Sears to pick her up after her shift and while we waited for my fiancé so we could buy a few things, i got to meet the manager she always talked about.

the manager asked me and my friend to leave if we weren't purchasing anything, she somehow missed the cart full of items i had beside me.Her name is Nancy and she is rude and racist and i can't wait until my fiancé quits, she is too nice and hardworking to deal with that kind of treatment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of way i was treated and poor management. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears cashier. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments