I bought one of Sears new style washers in late May 2015 and hated it from the first time I used it! What a piece of junk.

It took an hour & 1/2 to wash a load of clothing because it spent every 5 minutes "sensing" and making weird noises. Clothes did not get clean AT ALL though I began washing every load on "bulk" so it would fill with more than 2 cups of water! The washer totally ruined some of my clothes because they were so twisted and damaged! Their was no way to trick it to "soak" a load of whites.

I went to a used appliance store and bought a used older-style washer with an agitator and without that *** "sensing" business last week (spending another $230 for a "DECENT" washer) and GAVE that store FOR FREE the $500 piece of junk from Sears! The store did tke of the delivery fee of $65 for my used washer. I would have given it to them anyway just to get the new Sears piece of noisy, awful junk hauled away from my condo! IF YOU WANT CLEAN LAUNDRY THAT IS NOT DAMAGED, DO NOT EVER EVEN THINK OF BUYING A NEW WASHER FROM SEARS OR ANY OTHER STORE!!!!!

You will be so disappointed that you will just be sick for making a decision to buy one!

G. Fisher

This person wrote the review because of "piece of junk; took all day to do 6 loads of laundry that did not even come out clean, and some clothes were so wrinkled i could never wear them again!" of kenmore washing machine from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $480 and wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments