New Cumberland, West Virginia

I bought a lawn mower from Sears online. My order date was June 18, 2013.

Delivery date was set for June 25, 2013. I spent the day waiting at home and at last my mower was delivered...only for the delivery man to tell me he could not get it to start and that he would have to leave the mower siting in my garage so they could exchange it when they brought me a new one. He also explained that he filled the tank with my gas so it would have to be siphoned when they did the exchange. So I was left with a lawn mower sitting in the middle of my garage for a week.

I could not use my garage for parking my car in it because I had a lawn mower that would not start sitting in it. I would not have the security of coming home and pulling straight in my garage and putting the door down before getting out of my car. I also had to pay to have someone cut my grass. I called into Sears with my complaints to only be hung up on by their customer service and then I got a major run around when I called back in and demanded to speak with a manager.

I finally was connected to a manager named Melissa. She was very nice and seemed very concerned. She appologized and told me she would credit my credit card $150 for all the hassel I had gone through and for having to pay to have my grass mowed. I thought I was pleased and was ok to go through with receiving my new mower a week later....little did I know she was no better then the employees that hung up on me and gave me a rough time about my complaint.

My account was NEVER credited anything!! Now I am here less then a year later sitting here looking at my grass that needs mowed but when I went out to mow it I found that my mower that has been used maybe a total of 3 months will not go in reverse for me to even get it out of the shed to mow with. Never in my life have I ever regretted a purchase more then I regret buying my riding mower with Sears. I do have the 3 year in home replacement warrenty but a technician can't come to my house for another 5 days.

So again im going to be left paying someone to mow my grass until they can get out here to even look at my mower. I wish I would have given my business to a company that would stand behind their word and their product.

With Sears its been nothing but hassels, lies, and crappy products!! I would not recommend them to anyone and will be contacting the better business bureau to make sure they know how bad my service has been with Sears!

Monetary Loss: $2000.