With Company response Not resolved

I bought a dishwasher cash, then i had to return it since they shipped the wrong model. paid again with visa. didn't get a refund until now. two months later,,,,they are horribly unorganized!

i called in four times and every time i was assured that the check was on its way but it never arrived. i am on the hold line as i am writing this review.

basically i would prefer dealing locally from now on. they cant manage this whole online order and shipment process. and the customer service people seem like they just want to get you offthe phone line and will tell you what you want to hear ....but let the stuff go through their inefficient process after you hang up.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from May 18, 2011.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Nimakaj,

I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears for the difficulties that have occurred in getting you properly credited for your Sears Outlet.com purchase. It certainly sounds as if you’ve had a very frustrating experience and that it still has not been resolved. We would very much like to help and make sure that you receive any money you are due.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we might assist you in a timely manner. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Nimakaj) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Laura D.