We had to re-schedule sears repairs 3 times to fix our Samsung wash machine! They gave us a window of 8-12, then, noon comes around, and no one shows up.

So we checked the online scheduling system to see what happened and they change it, without informing us to 1-3. Stayed until 3 and had to leave for work...they FINALLY did show up that first day at 3:30 and left a note. I called to reschedule 2 more times, only to wait ALL DAY, no one shows up or leaves a note. Rep on the phone apologetic however I wasted 3 days waiting for this company to fix my wash machine.

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

Finally after the third time, we gave up and went with another company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments