Two months ago I purchased four Sears appliances: a refrigerator, a Washer Dryer combo, and a Stove. In total I spent about $6000.00.

Yesterday, the ice maker in the freezer stopped working. I followed the guidelines laid out in your manual to no avail.

When I called customer service for a repair I spoke to a Leni who had me go through several tests in an attempt to rectify this. In her infinite wisdom she determined that the water pressure in my home was too high even though it took a full 15 seconds to fill an 8 ounce glass. She told me to call a plumber to have him lower the water pressure in my home. Call a plumber and have him lower the water pressure to my home? You've got to be kidding. It was only after I got angry an insisted on a repair man that she scheduled one.

I am 66 years of age but I remember as a boy my mother taking about how she would only buy appliances from Sears because of their dependability and service. Boy have things changed.I wrote to your corporate office and was totally ignored Your CEO should be ashamed of himself

As a retiree who has lots of time to spare I plan to get on every social media site I can, every day, as often as I can, to warn consumers about buying from sears. You can count on that

Comments

Spread my post on every site also, these numbers can help people out. Frank, Rochester NY

Et_Tu_Brutae.User

Dear Review #1276179, It is my sincerest hope that what I offer as a Subjective Opinion and the commentary that follows may assist you while you are working toward a fair and reasonable conclusion with Sears/SHC. First and foremost, THANK YOU for taking the time to outline the issues and related problems with Sears.

It is my hope that the following suggestions of how to get them to honor the warranty/protection agreements with you honored legally, should you wish to pursue it:1. You can place a claim at Sears Home Warranty Services by or going on line to place a claim @ https://www.searshomeservices.com/home-warranty/.Sears has the fulfillment obligation to LOCAL SERVICE, at their expense, INCLUDING the service call fee upon arrival. Your claim must pass through their entity to complete it, since the purchase for this item was made two months ago, the limited and implied warranties, both from the manufacturer and Sears, applies. The item was SOLD BY SEARS.2.

Please refer to the appliance-repair waranty pdf for additional details: SEARS Home Services Home Warranty Program Terms and … https://bullseye.postclickmarketing.com/Global/FileLib/Fullfilment_Kits/appwarranty.pdf3. Request that “pre-qualified local service provider” (an independent repair contractor) be expedited according to the terms and agreements that Sears has posted and PROMISED:“Once your claim is approved, a pre-qualified, local service provider will schedule a time to come to your home to repair the covered item. If it’s not Sears, we will assign a technician who can quickly tackle your problem.

If it can’t be repaired, we’ll replace it."All repairs come with a 180-day workmanship guarantee, so you don’t have to worry if the problem reoccurs” (section 3, https://www.searshomeservices.com/home-warranty/what-is-a-home-warranty).I hope this helps you! Please let us and Pissed Consumer know how you fared.