OUR WASHING MACHINE WASN'T WORKING PROPERLY SO WE CALLED FOR SERVICE AS THE MACHINE IS UNDER WARRANTEE. TECHNICIAN COMES, SMELLING & DIRTY. CAN'T FIX THE MACHINE.

ORDERS PART....IT ARRIVES,

2ND APPT., CAN'T FIX IT AGAIN,

ORDERS ANOTHER LARGE PIECE NEEDED.

PIECE DOES NOT COME WHEN TOLD....CAME ON JUNE 2ND, AND APPT WAS BOOKED ON JUNE 2ND TO COMPLETE. I CALL TO SEE IF THEY ARE INDEED COMING..."OH, SO SORRY, YOU HAVE NO APPT. WORK ORDER SAYS JOB COMPLETED"?!?!?

I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AM PUT ON HOLD FOR THEM TO CHECK INTO THIS...40 MINUTES LATER...LIKE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL....SCHEDULE NEW APPT FOR 6/13.

WE WAIT FOR 6 HOURS TODAY AND THEN A GUY CALLS AND SAYS,,,,WE HAVE TO RESCHEDULE, I CAN'T LIFT THIS PIECE SENT TO YOU BY MUSELF.!?!? I ASK WHY SEARS DIDN'T ASSIGN THE REPAIR APPT ACCORDINGLY AS THEY ARE THE ONES THAT SENT THIS PIECE TO US!

HE DOESN'T KNOW....I CALL, AGAIN, ASK FOR A SUPERVISOR AND HE DOESN'T CARE....FULL ATTITUDE, NO APOLOGIES, AND JUST KEEPS SAYING,....WE HAVE TO RESCHEDULE....I SAY, THERES SOMEONE SITTING THERE FOR 6 HOURS....YOU CAN'T STILL COME ..."NO".....THIS HAS BEEN SUCH A CLUSTER AND SO UNPROFESSIONAL....I WILL NEVER, REPEAT NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH THIS AWFUL COMPANY AGAIN.....NEITHER WILL THE 300 PEOPLE IN MY COMPANY...

Comments