Verified Reviewer

1.1

I purchased an expensive $4000 refrigerator from Sears in 2016. It failed in 2018.

I went through the lengthy process (2 months total time with a none working fridge) but eventually got it repaired through Sears home service. It failed a second time in May 2021. I was scheduled for a repair appointment June 16th. My appointment was rescheduled by the technician for June 28th without my input.

I then spent 3 weeks trying to get Sears home repair to explain why it was rescheduled and get a different appointment, but your scheduling system was down (not working) for 3 weeks. The explanation given by online and phone personnel was "the system is being updated". I finally got a new appointment for August 12th. The technician pushed back his arrival time twice before cancelling and forcing me to call in to reschedule again.

I rescheduled for the following Monday August 16th. The technician has cancelled yet again and I am being forced to reschedule with a new date of September 16th. I have attempted to escalate several times but when I get an "escalation manager" on the phone, begin to explain my situation only for him to disconnect the line. An unbelievable turn for the supposed supervisor to not want to hear my issue and simply disconnect me.

I have been told 3 separate times I would get a call back from a supervisor... no call has been forth coming.

At this point, I am ready to turn Sears in to a small claims court and pursue my claim through the legal system. I have never experienced such a poor level of service.

User's recommendation: Never purchase anything from Sears.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sears Cons: Never fixed.