Ordered a washing machine from Sears. Was annoyed to begin with that I needed a new Kenmore washing machine after less than 5 years; however, ordered the Kenmore washer since it was a match for dryer that was still operational.

Scheduled delivery. Was called at the time of scheduled delivery and was told the truck go into an accident and would not be able to deliver. I was understanding, as accidents do happen. Was assured that I would receive my delivery between 7-9am today.

No show. Was called by the computer to and told that delivery was scheduled for 2:15-4:15pm. Was annoyed, since I had been assured by representative the day before delivery between 7am-9am; however, was still understanding. Received call, that delivery was going to be late but still today.

When no on showed up by 4:55 called costumer service and was informed that truck was near and they would get back to me. Asked to speak to a manager. Manager informed me that she contacted trucking company and that delivery was not going to occur. She was surprised I had not been informed.

Sandra ID #635430 told me contacted trucking company to get me added on to Sunday delivery and she would contact me when heard back from trucking company. Never heard back from Sandra. When I called back a couple of hours later and asked to be connected back to Sandra representative would not. Told me no chance of delivery.

Tried to offer me 10% discount coupon. Cancelled my order and will never buy anything as Sears again.

Poor products (Kenmore washing machine done after less than 5 years) and horrible customer service. Wasted 2 days of my life that I will never get back waiting for Sears to deliver...No wonder Sears is in trouble........

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service poor product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears coupon. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

SEARS is CRIMINAL - THIEVES ! NEVER NEVER NEVR BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS !

NEVER NEVER NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FRM SEARS - SEARS LIKES TO LIE ABOUT HAVING IT IN STOCK WHEN THEY DO NOT HAVE IT IN STOCK, SEARS TAKES YOUR MONEY ANYWAY, PRETENDING LIKE THEY HAVE IT IN STOCK, THEN THEY SEND YOU EMAL STATING YOUR PACKAGE HAS BEEN SHIPPED BUT IT IS ALL LIES and IT HAS NOT BEEN SHIPPED !

SEARS TAKES YOUR MONEY AND GIVES YOU NOTHING _ GARBAGE ! SEARS LEADERS BELONG IN PRISON !