1.5

So, purchased a Kenmore Elite slide-in range and we love it and we purchased the Sears protection plan.Had a problem that required replacement of the control panel.

The service person came to our house on Sept 22 and ordered the panel. After nearly 2 months the panel hadn't yet arrived. The repair customer service agent informed me that I qualified for a full replacement. I also got a call that the part had finally shipped!

When it arrived it was in pieces and a replacement couldn't be installed before the end of December. I decided to explore the replacement option BUT they only approve replacement up to the amount you paid. Since I got the range for an incredible discount they aren't willing to replace my range with its equivalent unless I pay an additional $1300. Warranty service gets failing grades.

Replacement guarantee is a joke.I will never buy a Sears product again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product purchased and stated that there is a room for improvement of warranty and replacement guarantee. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of sears protection plan. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears protection plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments