The company doesn't follow through with anything....the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing and the customer get blindsided.....awful company...thats why they are in trouble...

We have been waiting almost a month for a washer to be fixed and they keep sending parts to our house and then saying the job is done?!?!?...while the piece they sent is sitting in the garage?!?!

I tried to speak to a supervisor...no apology, responsibility taken...nothing.

THEY DON'T CARE...NO ONE IN MY FAMILY OR THE 300 PEOPLE IN MY BUSINESS WILL EVER SPEND MONEY ON THEM AGAIN...they truly suck

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Washing Machine Repair.

I didn't like: Service or the quality, Poor quality workmanship, Negligence, No care for customers and horrible customer service.

• Sears And Terrible Service
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 13.

Comments

Completely agree. Just spent three hours over the last two days trying to get somewhere with a “manager” that didn’t listen to a thing I said.

Kept asking me things I had already told her. I had ordered two purses and received a pair of shoes...

not even close!!! Now I have nowhere to take it and they won’t send out the merchandise I purchased until I send them the shoes I don’t even need.

to Anonymous #1500420

The most annoying company ever! They could care less about people!