Verified Reviewer

I have been waiting for my range to be replaced since June 2020. Waited many weeks about 8 for them to tell me they could not get the right part to fix the range.

Finally came and picked up all the parts that different companies shipped to our home during covid to fix the one problem minus the crucial one piece and they told me ok i have marked them as picked up and received you will be getting an email for a credit to help replace the range. NO EMAIL EVER CAME. I have tried OVER 10 times to get them on the phone on hold for minimum 2.5 hours usually 3 hours to only to get disconnected or to get someone who would transfer me yet again to the wrong department to get transferred yet again and disconnected again. When you call the numbers they give you to call back you get sent overseas and you can't understand their English, and basically repeat the transferring and holding for hour to so again.

Finally someone told me I'd be getting a check, then no check or email came again. I call yet again someone tells me that last person who told me I'd be getting a check was incorrect, I have to pick a replacement model and call them back with the model number they gave me a number to call back and yet again I have been transferred around and on hold now for over 2 hours. I work!

This is horrendous. Do not do business with this company.

User's recommendation: Do Not Do Business With Them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments