4.0
Layout of Store

Today we had a trash masher delivered. We were notified on-line the delivery would be between 9am and 11am and we would receive a call first thing in the morning. There was no call. I did notice that the call # was our cell phone. When we purchased it I specifically told the Sales Rep that we did not get cell service at our house and to use our home phone. since it was 10:30 and we had received no call I was a little nervous that we were not going to get it before 11.

They did show up at 11:07. That is not that bad but when the door bell rang my husband answered the door and I went around to the garage to open the garage door. I did hear your delivery person say "where do you want me to drop it" There was no hi how are you? sorry we are a little late, no greeting at all. By the time I came out of the garage Which maybe 1 minute later my husband was all upset because all they were going to do leave it in the garage. All the man could say is we just deliver we don't install.

When we purchased it we were told they would unpack it and put in place. My husband has had 4 back surgeries in 1 year and has terminal cancer. I'm almost 70 and there is no way for us to move it. We never would have purchased it if we had known you didn't even unpack the product. He told me I shouldn't let him answer the door and started jumping around' throwing his hands in the air, yelling I just can't take this abuse I'll just take it back. To say he was over reacting is an understatement. I just told him I'm sorry my husband yelled at him but he didnt feel good and frustrated because we told different, that yes it would be unpacked.he was such a HOT HEAD. I told him and I never once raised my voice that go ahead take it back and I will just deal with it. So the driver got out of the truck and he seemed to calm down

a bit. They then took off the packing and put in the laundry room which is about 5 ft from inside the garage. That took 5 minutes.

I still would not have written this except when they left I said Thank-You and all they did is turn their backs to me and grunt. As far as I'm concerned the one man needs anger management and should maybe work in a warehouse and not any place near the public. We just had Dish TV and an appliance repair man the day before and they were so nice. What a shock to have to deal with this rude angry young man. I really would not want to buy anything else from Sears. There are to many other places that value their customers and would make sure that their employees are don't treat people like that.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "just to be aware of the quality of service the delivery drivers are giving and make sure the sales rep doesnt promise to have product unpacked and put in place when these drivers only want to leave in the garage". The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears delivery service from Sears was delivery experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments