I only have 100 words, so I can only attempt to hit the highlights of the approximately 3 hours of my life I will never get back.Thanks Sears.

I was told window for tech is 8 - 5. I work, requested a phone all so I could meet tech at house: 1. I was told that the tech could not call me when he is on his way, because it is against the law to talk on the phone while driving. Second Customer Service Person assured me I would receive a phone call, it is normal procedure.

Needless to say Day 1 - NO Phone Call -Tech supposedly was at my house (son was home) - 2nd attempt (3 days later) - Computer Phone Call - They Were on Their Way 2. Warranty Approved - We are entitled to a new hot water heater. We had purchased the exact model they were going to give us. I asked for a credit to my credit card.

I was told I had to physically go to Sears Where we purchased Hot Water Heater and return it, then drive to a Sears in another town to pick up the exact one I returned. I called 4 times, sorry men, spoke to 4 men before my 5 th call trying to explain the absurdity of this inconvenience, finally spoke to a woman who finally helped me make arrangements to have my credit card credited. 3. I can't tell you how many times I was disconnected from this department.

IT IS ASHAME, SEARS WAS ONCE A TOP STORE.I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER THING FROM SEARS AGAIN!!!!

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments