Have a Gas Hot Water Heater under a Sears extended warranty agreement.I have had 5 visits in the past 7 months and it still doesn't work!

I have to plug and unplug it for up to a 1/2 hour to get it to work. Last Tech said he can't fix it but Sears says it is still trying to decide whether it should be replaced under their Lemon Policy!(5 visits in 6 months would have met their criteria). Everyone is very apologetic that I am having this problem and they always have one more 800 number I should try.

In the meantime I am taking cold showers.This is definitely my last Sears appliance.

Comments

Replacement Hot water heater has now been installed by Sears. Appreciate Sears responding promptly to my complaint.

Dear TonyS,

We are sorry to read about the service you have received from Sears at this time. We can only imagine the frustration this has caused you and your family. We want you to know we are here for assistance and would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you. My name is David and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can assist you with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the water heater was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, please reference to this posting so we can refer to your case.

David V.