Cazadero, California

I recently purchased a new washer and dryer from Sears in Placerville California which was delivered on Wednesday 5/25. I used it for the first time the following day but could not make it work.; as I had an error code 0f E11. The national customer service could not identify the code and said I needed to call local store to swap out the unit. The entire phone conversation was focused on buying the extended warainty which I declined when I purchased the units.

At 6:03 PM California time I received a sales call wanting me to buy the extended warranty. I replied that if the warranty was so imperative, perhaps the quality was not there and that I SHOULD RETURN THE UNITS. The person who called from 530-417-0719.

I am sick and tired of having companies with which I do business giving my personal information such as phone numbers to third party companies, and disturbing my privacy.

If you agree arise and speak put via Facebook, Twitter etc.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of washing machine from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments