1.1

I am a caregiver who cares for 2 people with body control issues. Stage IV Ovarian Cancer/Disabled.

Not having a clothes washer is not an option. I spent $1,000+ on a washer which has now been rescheduled twice, and I have no washer after 13 days of *** I have no washer. It may come next Monday, if they don't reschedule again. After hours, 6 phone calls, numerous lies (no exaggeration)., I still have no washer.

I was passed from one person to the other and busted them when the 1st guy I spoke with pretended to be the supervisor of the second guy I spoke to. Finally, 1 woman made the decision to upgrade my model to one that WAS available. Today I learned this also was a lie. I picked another model, and trying to disprove my NEED for it sooner, a lady in the executive offices there, offered me a better model a day later.

When I pointed out I had bought 15+ appliances for more than 40 years, and I am done. The boss of Tessa in the executive offices (1-888-571-8119 x 16), told me that if after pleasing me for 4 decades, I couldn’t allow them 1 mistake . . .

Are you kidding me? How is that for not giving a crap, how you treat customers?

Save your money, go to Home Depot or Lowe’s, look someone in the face and spend your money with someone you can go back to make accountable. Save yourself the aggravation DON’T BUY APPLIANCES FOR SEARS/KMART!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Sears Pros: What i order to be delivered when i ordered.

Sears Cons: Run around and lies and rescheduled deliveries.

Comments