With Company response Not resolved

On 3-15 we received a new GE side by side frig/freezer.The delivery guys were early and great.

Very clean and quick. I arrived home 4 hrs later to find the ice cubes turning to water, By 10pm the meat was thawing and the stuff in the frig was warming up. We did not have any place to store the food. By morning the food was going bad.

My wife, having taken a second day off from work as a nurse manager started calling Sears customer service who informed us that we had to contact service at 8am. After several calls and different people who had trouble speaking ENGLISH finally got a woman on the phone who was rude, crude and talked down to my wife and informed her that the food loss was her fault for using the frig before 24hrs of running and that she had to wait another day for some one to come out to inspect the frig. I got on the phone from work and asked for a supervisor who apologized but refused to make anything happen before Wednesday. I contact Sears HQ service and got the same run around.

In other words customers do not come first, the almighty dollar does.

In the meantime my wife contacted the store manager where we bought the frig, he located another new frig and promised to have the replacement at the house the next day, which happened right on time.

DO NOT EVER USE SEARS MAIN OFFICE FOR HELP!!!!!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Wigman,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist with your complaint, I’m glad we could connect and be of assistance for you. We do value your business and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to resolve this issue to your satisfaction. If you need any additional assistance from Sears in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the SearsCares team at searscares@searshc.com.

Brian J.

Senior Case Manager

Sears Cares

To be fair.

I did hear from SEARCARES office yesterday.The womans name was Tammy and she was fantastic.

She listened and responded to the situation.

I can honestly say that she saved Sears from losing a good customer and a full fmily of Sears dedicated customers.My only regret is that I had to come here to complain to get some type of satisfation and solution to my problem.

WIGMAN

Still no response from Sears after the initial response. Wonder if the response was for me or just the readers that pass through here.

I SENT YOU AN EMAIL ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO ADDRESSED TO SHAYNE. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL. I SENT YOU MY CELL PHONE #

WIGMAN

Still waiting for for the gift certificate as reimbursement for the lost food. Hopefully it is on its way.

Dear WIGMAN,

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your new refrigerator that you had delivered along with the poor service when you tried to schedule service. Here at Sears we do value you as a customer and would like the chance to speak to you about what you experienced. My name is Shayne and I work for the Sears Cares Escalations Team and we are here for assistance. At your convenience please contact my office via email at searscares@searshc.com so that we can further discuss your concerns. Please provide us a contact number and the number that the refrigerator was purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (WIGMAN) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Shayne W.