2.2

I contracted Sears Home Improvement out of Lenexa, Ks. to install a HVAC system in my home in August that didn’t get fully installed and operational until October this year.

I repeatedly had to contact them about issues with the contract changes, price changes and charges they made to my account without written authorization including installation errors. Most of the installation errors were corrected but only at my repeated request for service. Non of the issues with the contract changes, request for information or charges they made to my account were answered or resolved. I will never make the mistake of trusting Sears or any other contractor ever again.

I was dissatisfied, to put it mildly, with the whole installation. The installation work was performed so poorly that I feel I could have done a better job and I’m a disabled veteran. Because of the manner in which it was installed I now have a system that is loud, shakes my the wall and floors of my living room and kitchen. I was informed by the installer that the system will be inspected after completion but that has not happened either.

I’ve asked the installer and the office for the information but the office doesn’t know and the installer won’t tell me. I’ve had so many issues with the installation that I asked for the installer’s certification to work in Iowa as an HVAC installer but was refused that information as well.

Comments

All of sears Home improvement work is done by subcontractors. If your a contractor and don’t have work your not a good contractor.

Sears pays them low bids and the work is terrible.

I would never trust any sears subcontractor to do work. Rochester NY