Verified Reviewer

1.4

Well figured I write a complaint not that it seems to matter to Sear, I've purchased 15,000.00 HVAC Kenmore system with extra warranty until July 2022. I've have techs here to work on it two different times in less the 30 days.

This last time it has been out going over 9 days. all they are doing is changing parts and discovering it wasn't the problem. leave to look for parts and don't come back until they are scheduled to be in the area the next time. You live down south in Louisiana you will find no AC is a problem for the elderly.

You can not talk to anyone that isn't in a call center or a damn computer. Oh can talk to someone on line but they are no help at all. Schedule appointments is all they are good for. Tech comes out which maybe a different one that originally diagnosed the problem.

Oh well other tech diagnosed the problem wrong. They need parts gets in truck and leaves with no explanation to where he is going or coming back. I have to track him down to find out he isn't coming back and has parts on order. Wont be back until another 4 days if it is him.

This has taught me a lesson never buy from some one that isn't in your neighborhood for service and maintenance to your appliance. I can promise Sears one thing for sure they will never get another dollar from me or my family. Not to mention your sales man promised me the world and I never received a small piece of it. Lies Lies Lies.

Installer also did a half *** job. The total install and service sucked.

User's recommendation: Buy Local when possible. Pay the extra. Person to person communications are the best.

Preferred solution: I WANT MY AC REPAIRED IN A TIMELY MANNER NOT 9 FREAKING DAYS OR MORE. IT ISN'T FIXED YET. .

Sears Pros: Issue a credit card, There are no pros with this incident.

Sears Cons: Repair technician, Lack of support from manager, Still no help.

Location: 5953 West Park Avenue, Houma, LA 70364