With Company response Not resolved

Sears was suppose to call me to set up a time and date, instead they called me to say my fridge will be delivered in the next hour, but they could not deliver it as my kitchen was being redone and I explained to them I was suppose to get a call stated a date for delivery as that was not even told to me, so we rescheduled for Tuesday the 20th.I did not get a call Tuesday the 20th so i called and they stated no it was for Wednesday the 21st, which was incorrect because I was out of town on this date.

I explained to them that I will be leaving on Wednesday and afternoon and if they could deliver in the morning they stated they cannot give me date information until Tuesday night and someone will contact me. No one contacted me Tuesday night. Wednesdays morning I get a call and i missed it, 2 minutes later I called and a rep from the national call center answers and says she cannot find my account. I told her it was the delivery service department so i am transfered.

They find my account state no one called me, when i explained yes they did I just missed the call, rep states no worries i will place a note stating to call you 30 minutes before delivery, so i say okay but i am leaving in the afternoon so i need to know a time, they cannot answer. I recieve a call 45 minutes later stating that the delivery company attempted to deliver, but i was not home and they waited 20 minutes and left. I explained to them that the rep placed a note for a call 30 minutes before delivery and they stated they called an hour before, but i explained i missed their call an hour before, i called up and rep stated i did not get a call from delivery they would place a note for 30 minutes before delivery and I did not receive a phone call since. I was transfered over to a supervisor who stated they would assist me and have them come back out between 530-730 the same day and the supervisor sharon would contact me and keep me informed personnaly.

At 530 i called back to see what time they may be delivering, as now i am not at home but my elderly parents are at my home waiting for the delivery and I am told by the rep I do not have information on their route or when they will arrive at your home. I said fine and i decided to wait as they said by 7:30 to the latest. I call back at 7:35 and no delivery, and now i am told it was not a guarentee for them to deliver between those hours and i needed to schedule another date and time. I told them to kiss my *** and to cancel my SEARS Order and I will happily go to another company to buy my fridge!

and I hung up.SOOOOOOO PIssed!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

intrepidami

Sears stopped being Sears years ago.I used to do business with them a lot!

I walked into their former West Genesee store years ago wanting a belt for a washing machine and the sales MANAGER went nuts on me for daring to ask for this simple product. Like it was a crime to try and fix it myself! He sat there loudly pontificating absurdly about how you can't just get a belt. I walked out, called a parts place, instantly bought the part, fixed it myself in 2 minutes flat.

Never darkened their door again..and a few years later..that store was gone. Now after shockingly being treated like that do I believe I was ...

A. His first victim? *** no!

B.

Just caught him on a bad day? No!

C. Dealing with somebody nobody had ever complained about before...no no no.

So what good is getting talked to by some active executive Sears cares escalations team member, being promised the world and some payoff of a gift card or something?

Nah I'd rather watch what is happening to Sears.A place on the *** of extinction.

Sears PISSED OFF !

Sears in Waterford, MI. is a big scam, the plaza named Summit Place was closure and bankruptcy on 1995. Nothing left at all...except sears, there are no customers shop there, but still open, why?? Cause they want to scam people for money before they shut down...

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SearsCares
to JIM #710886
Sears Response

Jim,

My name is Susan with Sears Cares Escalations team. I found your post here and would like to apologize if we've let you down somehow. We'd like to get a bit more information and offer our assistance to help resolve whatever issue has upset you. We value your business and would like to keep you as a Sears customer. If we can be of further assistance, please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your purchased placed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the code that I've assigned your issue, (Jim306642), for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

@SearsCares: what the heck is searshc.com? Why would anyone send their phone # to some suspicious email address? Give me a Web page at sears.com to report this kind of thing on.

Dear Mmaldonado,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delivery communication failure and disappointment. I can definitely understand why this situation is more than a bit confusing and frustrating for you. This is definitely not the level of service we have long established. We'd like to look into this issue further for you and show you that we do appreciate your business. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Mmaldonado) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.