1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a brand new washer and dryer that was delivered and installed in early February. I started washing clothes right away and always wash in cold water. I put the setting on cold, added clothes, detergent and closed the lid. I did this for a few weeks and one day had to add a piece of clothing and when I opened it, I realized the water was hot. I then switched it to hot to see if it would come out cold, thinking the hook-ups were switched when installed. It too was hot. I called Sears the next day and they said they would have a repairman come the following week. I asked that he make it his last stop as I get home from work at 4:45. I got a call the following week at 12:45 saying he was at my house; I could not leave work, so it had to be rescheduled the following week!!! The man came at 7:00, which was fine. He took the top panel apart and determined that there was something wrong with the panel and said he would have to order the part that wouldn't be in until April 10th. That meant I was going to be without a washing machine for 3 weeks! I was not about to go to the laundromat and pay $20-$25 dollars to wash my clothes when I had a brand new machine sitting at my house!! I don't want my machine repaired, I want a new machine, that's what I paid for!!! If I wanted a repaired machine I would have kept my old machine and had that repaired!!! I have owned Kenmore machines for 45 years and have always been very happy with them! They are nothing but junk anymore and that is what I will go on every Social Media and tell millions of people just that! Don't buy Sears JUNK!!!! If I don't get a new machine by Saturday, April 7th, I will do just that!!! Believe me, I have nothing to lose, you do!!!!

A very unhappy and disgusted customer,

Kathleen Devine

704-236-7165

Review about: Washer And Dryer Combination.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: a brand new washer!!!!.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service cant understand what they are saying.

Comments