Verified Reviewer

When I bought it and had it installed, the icemaker would make about 5 pieces of ice daily, I called sears the repairman came out, reset the temperature on the freezer and said the icemaker was set to do just that and would not make any more than that. In July the wheel came off the freezer door opener, the repairman came out checked the wheels and sliders and ordered another set.

everything came in but the wheels and it is now November 2nd and the wheels are still not here. I am being told that even though I have a five year warranty, they cannot send another repairman until the first repair call is completed. Now the freezer is roaring like a race car and making less ice than it made in the beginning. the model is 111.7302**** at least that is the number on the door.

When I called appliance repair, a local parts provider, I am told this particular model is made by Daiwu and sears just put their name on it. another problem was I was told the icemaker did not work because the filter was dirty. I bought two filters only to discover this particular model does not use filters.

Yes I was able to get a refund. Today is November 2nd and I have been on hold for 2hours and:33 minutes.Don't buy appliances from Sears

Sears Cons: Poor merchandice, Poor merchandise, Never worked right.

Location: 565 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 91910