Update by user Aug 24, 2020

An actual employee of Kenmore/ Sears told me that the Kenmore Refrigerator that is in my home currently is junk and that’s why it’s been discontinued and that parts are not available for repairs. I was lied to and told that this refrigerator was made by Whirlpool and found out that it is manufactured by Daewoo.

Original review posted by user Aug 24, 2020

Being on hold waiting to speak to a customer complaint representative for 1 hour and 11 minutes is extremely unacceptable !!! Who is running this crackerjack company.

I am waiting on a response about my 5th replacement refrigerator in a year . I was told that getting a total cash refund was out of the question. I have received lemon Kenmore refrigerators . I have now requested a GE Profile refrigerator as my 5th replacement In a little over a year.

Not once have I been offered anything for my inconveniences or troubles . I think at this point Sears should give me the replacement refrigerator for free and return my $1699.99 . I have been a repeat customer for years. I have second thoughts about having any other dealings with Sears.

The first refrigerator was delivered and it was the wrong refrigerator. I went back to the White Marsh Md. store that is now closed down. The associate that sold me the original refrigerator was not going to be in for several days so I spoke to the male associate that was working that day and explained what happened and showed him pictures of the one I had and showed him the one I wanted.

He said the only way to correct the problem was for me to make another purchase of the refrigerator that I originally wanted. No talk about sending the correct one out and swapping it out. He wanted to make commission for his efforts and not do what was right and best for the customer. I ended up buying a second refrigerator with the understanding that I would get a refund for the wrong refrigerator .

I just wanted what I paid for and not the lower priced refrigerator that was delivered. It took me over a month to get my money reimbursed to me because nobody supposedly knew when the store manager would be in . I would stop in a couple times a week and get the same answer except for one day I got lucky and he was in . I dont wish any of this misfortune on any other customer.

This refrigerator that I purchased was a gift for my mother . I feel terrible that she has to deal with all this stress and aggravation. I have a very serious cardiac disability and I am waiting on a heart and kidney transplant surgery. I dont need all this stress .

Can all this be resolved once and for all . PLEASE !!!!!

Preferred solution: Allow me the replacement of the GE Profile PSS28KSHSS $2156.96 at no extra cost to me. My purchase was $1699.99. Thank you! .

Sears Pros: Location of store, It was a convenient location.

Sears Cons: Taking advantage of the customer in store, Run-around, Powerless employees, Poor customer service and merchandise.

Location: 8200 Perry Hall Blvd, White Marsh, MD 21236